OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion

Friday, May 17, 2013

Inspire to be inspired!

I'm all for social outlets where you can share your latest and greatest with the world, and be up to date with what everyone's been wearing lately. About My Style is a website where each day (24 hours, for those of you who don't know what a day is hahah) there is a new theme, and you can upload and check out what people are wearing related to that theme.

For example, one theme I really liked was "arm candy". Lord knows I love me some good arm candy!

I'd love to check out what you guys contribute to the site, so hurry up and get started! Let me know what you think of this awesome creation down below in the comments.


Today's theme! Let's get uploading!

2 comments:

  1. I like anything like this, so I will have a look after I settle down for the night! Have a good weekend! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! (: I love your blog!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete