OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monthly Favourites: July

I am SO glad I finally have some sort of  medium to share my favourite things with you guys! Nay to keeping such awesome things bottled up.



I swear to you guys, I've tried shampoos from Fekkai to Redken to Oscar Blandi, but absolutely nothing tamed my frizzies besides this range from Dove. You can literally see results (much more manageable hair) after the first wash. I was beyond impressed with this. Also, the smell is just lovely.

I'm not one for bottled iced coffee (mainly because I didn't really find myself enjoying the ones from Starbucks) but these ones genuinely feel like iced coffee! My favourite one, although I loved them all, is the Vanilla Fusion. Pour that in a glass with some cubed or crushed ice and you've got yourself a yummy treat.
I know I'm not the first to catch on, but I LOVE this show! So adorable and funny, and the cast just makes you want to give each of them a huge hug (or maybe that's just myself speaking). But for real. If you're not laughing within the first few minutes of the first episode, something's wrong with you. Also, I'm always finding myself gawking at Zooey Deschanel's hair and wardrobe. So quirky and cute!
Even though the whole studs/spikes thing is getting old, I do love this Rocco bag by Alexander Wang. This shade of blue is so versatile and multi-seasonal, and I find that this is the perfect transitional bag from summer to fall. The studded bottom gives it an elegant edge, and the shape is just right up my alley. I don't have an Alexander Wang near me, but once I get my hands on this baby, it's coming home with me.
SPEAKING OF WHICH, this website is basically one that sells those oh-so-hard to find designer pieces and to add a luxurious feel, they're usually shipped in from lush European cities. I don't think I've ever been on there and not wanted anything. I would normally resort to Net-a-porter or Shopbop for my online splurges, but Farfetch is my new ultimate fave.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment