OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion

Thursday, August 2, 2012

HAULAGE!

So, I went a little cray-cray today.


Mac's Lipglass from the Hello Sailor Collection (minus the striped packaging, because those ran out and I just had to have the color) in  Orange Tempura. What a weird name for a collection like Hello Sailor lol.

Revlon Matte Lipsticks (LOVE!) in Smoked Peach, Stormy Pink, and Pink in the Afternoon. Again, so sorry for the camera quality, as my SLR is still being fixed :(  All three of these colors are gorgeous, and completely matte. I do recommend using a lip scrub before-hand, though., because when I applied Pink in the Afternoon and Smoked Peach, my lips looked very chapped.

Revlon PhotoReady foundation in a shade WAY too dark for my skintone because I recently bought several foundations a few shades lighter than my skintone, and I'm planning to mix and match for the perfect color/coverage.

Revlon Pearl finish lipstick in Caramel Glace. Don't think I've ever gone for a pearl finish in the color brown before, but I definitely loved this. It's subtle, but it's still somehow a statement semi-bold lip to go with a statement semi-bold eye hahah. (balance is key, no?)

AIRY FAIRY BY RIMMEL! AT LAST! It was discontinued for so. LONG. This color, in my book, tops any other shade of nudy-pink. Period.

And finally, MAC's Studio Tech compact creamy foundation in NC40. I needed a new compact, and for some reason, powder compacts cake my make-up and make it look a bit too airbrushed. I don't like to look too dewy, but I think the completely matte look isn't really for me. This is very high coverage, and yet it feels so light! It comes with the classic white sponge beneath, for application. I prefer to apply this using the sponge, then blend with my fingers, though.

And that's it, my loves! My mission to go on a make-up buying rampage is officially out of my system. Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. love this, i need some new lipstick

    following you

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com
    hope you follow back

    ReplyDelete